In a glance of our contents



Friday, September 5, 2008

How to make 5 minute Appetizer





September 3rd, 2008 by A Cowboy's Wife
Got company coming over unexpectedly? No problemo people! I got you covered with this super fast easy to make Tex-Mex Dip. In fact, if you’ve got 5 minutes and 3 ingredients, you’re good to go!
There are several variations of this and my sister-in-law, Bell, was the one that introduced this one to me. It’s extremely simple and people who don’t even like cream cheese, love it. While I prefer to eat this creamy dip with Fritos, it’s also good with Lay’s Ruffles. Shoot, eat it with whatever!
Even though this is a small helping, I still used my Kitchenaid Mixer because I love to feel like a professional, despite being far from it.
5 Minute Tex Mex Dip
Makes enough to feed 2 men, 2 hungry teenagers, 1 toddler, and me!
3 pkgs cream cheese (softened)
1 can Ro*tel Tomatoes & Green Chilies (your choice of mild or hot)
About 2 cups of Corn (or ever how much you like)
1. Simply mix all three ingredients together until creamy. Yes, use the whole can of Ro*tel with juice. What? You don’t have Ro*tel where you live? That’s okay, add some your favorite salsa instead!
Now invite some friends over, watch a chick flick and eat some dip!
Got a great appetizer of your own? Please share it in the comment section below!
You can find me (Lori aka A Cowboy’s Wife) and more easy to make recipes over at at My Wooden Spoon.

No comments:

for your Health

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Your Result here